Prologue To The Book Of Saint Michael

My Sister, Heidi RaNae Forsberg-DeLeon was murdered January 6, 2019.  Lucifer’s Spirit(s) overcame My Spirit.  I was lost.  I was defeated.  The Spirit of God put in front of me “Teachings of Prophets: Brigham Young” Chapters 37 thru 41.  I listened and listened again.  After listening three times, My Spirit went from extreme rage to Peace and Forgiveness.

Since listening to the passages in the Gospel Library app on my phone, I was lost and now I am found.  I plan to read, listen, and study the rest of the Gospel Library in full.  I plan to minister to any who will listen.  In this World, The Spirit World, in Resurrection, and after Judgement Day.  I plan to minister into eternity.  My Dog listens with Me.  I know His spirit is learning, too!

The intent is to motivate the Reader to seek Your Own Truth, Light, and Knowledge thru Your Own study of the Gospel Library.  No intent to mock, offend, replace, or criticize The Gospel of Jesus Christ is implied or intended.  I will not provide references; my hope is for You to seek and know for Yourself.  I am also not interested in debating anything I have written.  I am a Mortal Man and have not seen, heard, or felt anything other than what I have written down here.  I am not a Prophet, Seer, Revelator, nor Professor.  I am blessed with the Spirit of the Holy Ghost as I listen and am worthy.

From here on, I will attempt to put an Eternal perspective on My choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Soldier's Creed

Chapter 2

Larry Golden Forsberg