Dream from 20240916 after taking 5mg Olanzapine

 Dream from 20240916 after taking 5mg Olanzapine "take one-half tablet by mouth every day if needed for mood"


I woke up this morning at my usual 0700 on 20240916.  I had gone to bed last evening around 2000 then woke up at 0300 to pee.  I dozed back to sleep around 0330 as I remembered my dream earlier...


I dreamt I'm in Preston, Idaho.  It is a familiar place to me, as my maternal Aunt Maureen and Uncle Dennis live there, with my cousins.


I'm an adult in my dream.  I did not travel to Preston; it's like I'm already there, listening and helping my family escape.  But my cousin, Nate, doesn't want to leave. Nate wants to help his neighbors escape.


I felt like I'm there helping Nate.  The family decides to escape.  


Nate and I decide to stay and help the neighbors escape.  I am not close to Nate as he is much younger than me.  (Nate is my cousin that was in Afghanistan and killed by a sniper while on guard in a tower.  I attended his funeral on or around 2008.)


Back to the dream: neighbors started being among those around town that are physically disabled.  The people around town have lost limbs and they are burned or their faces are caved in.  More and more people are looking this way and Nate and I decide to investigate.  Even the Preston police seem to look this way and aren't doing anything.  It's just on Nate and I to investigate.


Throughout the dream, Nate and I discover a house, looking normal from the outside.  Inside, we go downstairs and there are lots of people.  People we recognize: our family! But my sister is like a girl (maybe 10 years).  I didn't notice my brothers at all in the dream. (my sister was murdered in Meridian 20190106)


The basement was an endless cauldron.  The workers did not seem to mind Nate and I are there freely walking around.  We let down our guard and notice my sister, Heidi.


Heidi needs to pee.  Since the basement was dirt, I found her a mortar pit and stood guard with Nate.  But she could not pee.  I told her to wait a few.  Then I woke up.


I guess I needed to pee!  I'm laughing to myself while relieving myself.  "Thanks, Heidi" I said to myself.  I get back in bed and dozed off.  Back to my dream...


Heidi thanks Nate and I while putting herself back together.  (note: I've never paused a dream then started it again...I really never dream nor remember my dreams!)


Heidi joins Nate and I to figure out what the heck is going on in Preston, Idaho.


We decide to leave the basement then we come across another house.  My family is there (my 2 daughters and 3 sons).  They are packed and ready to get the heck out of there.


My son, Cameron joins Heidi, Nate, and I.  (Cameron decided to take his own life 20240718).


Cameron lets us know that the neighbors are cutting up travelers as they stop to ask to pee.  I guess travelers stop to ask to pee a lot in Preston.  I recall that my parents often stopped at random houses, growing up, then asked them for a restroom.  So that's a learned norm from my parents. I shrugged it off and listened to Cameron tell us more.


Cameron let us know that he knows where they live and led us to the house.  Sure enough, travelers are there right now, asking to use the house restroom!  Cameron, Nate, Heidi, and I follow the travelers in to use their restroom.


We get blank stares from the house occupiers (an adult family or something zombie looking).  We all don't need to use the restroom so continued our investigation.  We went to the basement and I guessed it's connected to the first house.  Maybe Preston's basements are all connected to this cauldron (fiery) basement type village.


A lot of fire coming out of the ground (in Kirkuk, Iraq, there is fire from escaping gas, coming out of the ground since the ground is saturated there with oil).  Pits with fire.  A lot of them the size of Preston.


We notice people coming out of the fire pits similar to people coming out of a lake, river, or swimming pool or baptismal font.  They are burned and have lost limbs, etc.  But they seemed to be in good spirits.  They went up the stairs and re-joined their families I'd guess, out loud.


We shrug and go back to my families' house and report that we will leave soon.  When everyone is ready, we go out the back deck and I look out.  There is a spiral staircase going down like many stories.  Maybe 4 stories but the stairway is spiral as I'm waving to my family and Cameron, Heidi, and Nate.  Looking out, every house has the same "backyard" spiral staircase that large crowds of families (unrecognizable) are using to 'escape' the horror of being burned up, chopped up, etc. in Preston, Idaho. [note: i recently visited Roaring Springs so the high staircase is similar but a spiral staircase]


Interpretation: I miss very much cousin Cody [US Army], sister Heidi, and son Cameron.  They continue to assist me to help others, who want my help.  Our help is escaping their current situation and using my WinsWithMike.com Wins With Mike LLC. to make our lives better.  The un-recognizable population of people on the spiral staircases are those who are also receiving help using my WinsWithMike.com information.  I feel so happy and amazed I am able to assist and help people I don't know to escape the situation they are in [terrible/frightening/burning/chopping up/unrecognizable faces].


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Soldier's Creed

Chapter 2

Larry Golden Forsberg